Wood: Durable Performance. Traditional Design.
Cabinet Creations carries exotic wood countertops from the skilled craftsmen and technicians at Craft-Art, the leader in wood countertops. All Craft-Art wood is inspected for density and strength – the key to Craft-Art's guaranteed durability and performance – and then hand selected and matched for aesthetics.
Exotic woods are excellent contrasts to the stainless steel, clear glass and natural stone commonly found in modern kitchens, softening their overall appearance with traditional, timeless appeal. As a result, the use of exotic wood in countertops has seen a resurgence for kitchen design in recent years. This renewed appeal traces to it's:
- Natural, classic beauty
- Warmth and personality
- Unique and limitless design possibilities
- Sustainability as a natural resource
Wood can be both contemporary and antique, and may be the only surface material that looks better with age. This aging process gives kitchen countertops and bathroom vanities a well-loved look that never goes out of style.
Wood's design characteristics offer a range of dramatic options:
- Large islands (up to 16' long and over 7' wide) without seams
- Thicknesses from 1¼" to as much as 15"
- Unsupported overhangs of 15" to 30"
- Carved inside corners to achieve a true furniture look
And striking effects . . .
- Grain, colors, and textures showing "movement"
- Unique corners using grain direction
- Eye catching combinations of:
- Color and tone using different wood varieties
- Distinct shapes with complex edge profiles
- Contrast and balance using other surface materials
Every wood countertop is protected by a Tung-oil based, organic and food-safe finish. This premium finish makes Craft-Art's countertops waterproof and extremely difficult to stain or burn.
Contact us today to learn more about our wood countertop selections.